Tuesday, September 28, 2010

143,000,000 Orphans

As I watched this video for the first time, reality came crashing down on me. I had always known that people lived in poverty, and some children didn't have parents. But I had never realized how many children did not have homes, food, school, medical care but most importantly parents to care for them. My prayer is that this video impacts you as much as it did me.
-Jordyn-


1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU for posting this. It is so necessary to be reminded of the need to love and provide for orphans around our world. It can be so easy to get caught up in our every day routines, our rich American lives, and forget about what's really going on around the world. Even the poorest Americans are rich compared to some of these orphans in other countries.

    Love you guys...and we love your little one too, wherever he may be right now. Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete