Upon receiving our referral, I was reminded of a fund raising project I started but never posted on our blog. Over the past several months, I have enjoyed painting these pieces while day dreaming about my siblings from Ethiopia. The proceeds from these painting will go towards travel expenses to bring home 'little man' and 'baby girl'.
Fingerprints-18x24in.
Simply Love-8x10in.
Abide(John 15:5)-16x20in.
Betasab(Amharic for family)-8x10in.
Each painting is priced at $20 or a free will donation. Please e-mail me at: jswangirl08@gmail.com if you would like to inquire about a painting. Jordyn
Beautiful artwork! Did you paint these Toni? Wow!!
ReplyDelete~ Heather
No,our oldest daughter painted them. I am so not artistic. My favorites are the simply love and 'Betasab'. I'm going to try and get her to paint something on the wall in 'little man's" room. :-)
ReplyDeleteJust an FYI both the Abide and the Simply Love painting have sold.
ReplyDelete